">
webmistress journal affiliates memories credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

hits online
Online Casinos

disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

I'm Jade. I blog because I'm bored. Here's a place for me to express myself =P
recent entries
It's a public holiday today. Happy Wesak Day every...


wishlist
Lose weight
improves my english
Travel around the world
Billionaire
Get good results
being successful in life
Sleep like sleeping beauty
horse riding =D


plugboard



rewind


Tuesday, June 24, 2008
@ 9:32 AM

Fuhhhhhhhhh.....to all my loyal readers ~ Hello !! How are you?? Missing me?? Hahaa
sorry for not updating my blog. I was lazy at the same time I was busy too !!!

I was Busy for a few big events ...one of the event was my wedding day =D

See, I ain't kidding with you!!!



So last friday, I woke up very early to prepared myself for my big big day !!! Hahaa which is my wedding ceremony =D

Anyway, I just kidding la ....who so lucky to marry me??? hahaha =P!!! Well, my make-up teacher chose me to be her model for C&G profile. Hummm...not sure what is that !!! Wonder why she chose me??? cause my face is oval shape!! Hahahaa according to her oval = perfect shape !!! Anyway, It was a tiring day and here's two photos for you to peep =P





Seeeeee big difference??? hahahaaa this is called magic !!!

Anyway, I will update more soon about my farewell ~



©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com