|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Sunday, June 29, 2008
 @ 9:21 AM
It was my last day of school. The school decided to organized a trip to Tenmoku pottery factory. Well, this field trip was also my last trip together with the children. =) We took a big bus to pottery factory. While on the way, the tour guide playing games and singing songs with the children I'm so proud of the children cause they are so brave to sing infront of so many peoples. All these while, I have trained my children to sing infront in the class. Not bad ya hahhaaaa proved that my lesson is good =P     As u can see from the photos, after visit the factory, each child and teacher also given a cup to paint whatever they want to paint =D as a souvenir....anyway, this steps is called glazing The Firing step, will be done in 2 weeks time . So, we will only get our cups in 2 weeks time =D ... Well, After visiting Tenmoku, we also went to Mcdonalds near Gombak =D ...The children is having their lunch time there =D !!! So, what have I learned from the field trip??? From the trip, I learned how to make a good pot =D Basically, a good pot needs only 3 steps =D  Which is Shaping, Glazing and Firing !!! Yay !!! *sigh* too bad I couldn't snapped any photos there !!!Before warning, I only managed to takes 2 photos inside the factory =( ...Anyway, Something better than nothing lor =D
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Sunday, June 29, 2008
 @ 9:21 AM
It was my last day of school. The school decided to organized a trip to Tenmoku pottery factory. Well, this field trip was also my last trip together with the children. =) We took a big bus to pottery factory. While on the way, the tour guide playing games and singing songs with the children I'm so proud of the children cause they are so brave to sing infront of so many peoples. All these while, I have trained my children to sing infront in the class. Not bad ya hahhaaaa proved that my lesson is good =P     As u can see from the photos, after visit the factory, each child and teacher also given a cup to paint whatever they want to paint =D as a souvenir....anyway, this steps is called glazing The Firing step, will be done in 2 weeks time . So, we will only get our cups in 2 weeks time =D ... Well, After visiting Tenmoku, we also went to Mcdonalds near Gombak =D ...The children is having their lunch time there =D !!! So, what have I learned from the field trip??? From the trip, I learned how to make a good pot =D Basically, a good pot needs only 3 steps =D  Which is Shaping, Glazing and Firing !!! Yay !!! *sigh* too bad I couldn't snapped any photos there !!!Before warning, I only managed to takes 2 photos inside the factory =( ...Anyway, Something better than nothing lor =D
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|