">
webmistress journal affiliates memories credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

hits online
Online Casinos

disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

I'm Jade. I blog because I'm bored. Here's a place for me to express myself =P
recent entries
It was my last day of school. The school decided t...
Fuhhhhhhhhh.....to all my loyal readers ~ Hello !!...
It's a public holiday today. Happy Wesak Day every...


wishlist
Lose weight
improves my english
Travel around the world
Billionaire
Get good results
being successful in life
Sleep like sleeping beauty
horse riding =D


plugboard



rewind


Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Farewell @ 9:29 AM

Time swiftly passed by. Finally, today is my last day to blog in Malaysia =D !!! Frankly, I'm still lazy to update. But due to too many loyal readers and fans =P hahahaha so I blog now eventhough I'm down with ulcer inside my mouth *urgh* !!! Currently, I'm also having slight flu !!! I guess tomorrow once i reached brisbane I will be dying there cause is winter !!!! Dear Kuan nin ma you must remember to bless me !!!

Well, back to the topic. My very first farewell was from my collegue held on 7 June 2008 at boss house ~ a bbq party . Too bad they didn't take any pic with me cause they are afraid of my pretty face ^^ akakakaka =P ...anyway, here's some gifts from them.
LoL ~I'm touched~

Well, before i proceed to next farewell.. Let's meet Bobby !! hahaa Bobby is here waiting for food !! =P

Then, my 2nd farewell held at Holiday Villa, Subang on 16.6.2008. Much more exclusive than anywhere which is A hi-tea from my dancemates !!! I'm touched again !! hahahaaaa =P

Before heading to farewell !! cool or not? =P

My dance buddies !! says hahahaaa must be to happy for me to leave *sigh* =P


So here's everyone for the farewell !! =D Well, did you notice, everyone is smilling sweetly??? Well, our smile is trained by her >>>>Ms. Serena Tan !! =)


Before i ended this farewell, let's meet the gorgeous ~Me~ and the beautiful ~Ms. Serena Tan~ !!! =D


Then my 3rd farewell held at Centro Secret Recipe from my highschool RZ girl friends on 21st June 2008
Sharon and I
nice?? Hahaaaaa this is my 1st attempt of edited photos !! Thanks to corel draw and photoshop as well as my LKC >>CK who install for me corel draw !!! Dear LKC ~MUAKS =P hahahahaa lam d


Nahhhh...here's a bunch of siao char bor but except me la =P hahha !!!

P/S >>> Well, actually still got many many photos !! Hahahaa but I will only post those photos which I looks pretty inside !!! Hahahaaaaaa btw ,another two more farewell i need to blog !! So ~To be Continue later~ Hungry now !!! Till then, see ya peeps !! =P



©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com