|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Saturday, July 26, 2008
 Hello Peeps @ 9:35 AM
Hello my dearest friends~ finally i blog already hahaaa let me once again present you this bimbo blog of mines =P Well, before i starts crapping I got an annoucement which is "I miss you all my dearest FANS" !!! Wahahaha =P Anyway, this broadband wireless costing me a bomb !!!!!!!! -_- I must learn how to save water and electricity from now on!!!! Oh ya ....I love my new cozy room although sometimes is freezing cold when the rain pours -_- !!!! I dislike raining days !!!! Sighhhh everything here is extreamly expensive !!! Foods ???? Fast food is what I see almost everywhere me gonna turn to be so huge soon !!! hahaahaaa but luckily, i am not easily hungry even though now is winter ...But then still i can't help myself cause my mouth like to open widely whenever i am inside my room therefore chocolate and chips is one of my closest buddy from now on !!! Thanks to chocolate and chips !!! I love u all =D !!! Anyway, I just started my class last week. Well, I loves the uni here ...they are very well equipped and convenient !!! But one thing i dislike the most is there's alot of reading in this course !! Really really really FREAKING ALOT !! I looks like a FREAKO now !!!!! Don't believe??? Let me show u !!!! TANG TANG TANG TANG !!! PEEKABOO !!!!!  aahahahahaa this is the sot plug me inside my cozy chamber !!! nice or not??? =P Well, i will update next time k???? U all slowly wait la if can't wait then go dream 1st hahaaa !!! I lazy to crap already !!!!! So see ya people and toodless =D ~~~~
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Saturday, July 26, 2008
 Hello Peeps @ 9:35 AM
Hello my dearest friends~ finally i blog already hahaaa let me once again present you this bimbo blog of mines =P Well, before i starts crapping I got an annoucement which is "I miss you all my dearest FANS" !!! Wahahaha =P Anyway, this broadband wireless costing me a bomb !!!!!!!! -_- I must learn how to save water and electricity from now on!!!! Oh ya ....I love my new cozy room although sometimes is freezing cold when the rain pours -_- !!!! I dislike raining days !!!! Sighhhh everything here is extreamly expensive !!! Foods ???? Fast food is what I see almost everywhere me gonna turn to be so huge soon !!! hahaahaaa but luckily, i am not easily hungry even though now is winter ...But then still i can't help myself cause my mouth like to open widely whenever i am inside my room therefore chocolate and chips is one of my closest buddy from now on !!! Thanks to chocolate and chips !!! I love u all =D !!! Anyway, I just started my class last week. Well, I loves the uni here ...they are very well equipped and convenient !!! But one thing i dislike the most is there's alot of reading in this course !! Really really really FREAKING ALOT !! I looks like a FREAKO now !!!!! Don't believe??? Let me show u !!!! TANG TANG TANG TANG !!! PEEKABOO !!!!!  aahahahahaa this is the sot plug me inside my cozy chamber !!! nice or not??? =P Well, i will update next time k???? U all slowly wait la if can't wait then go dream 1st hahaaa !!! I lazy to crap already !!!!! So see ya people and toodless =D ~~~~
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|