">
webmistress journal affiliates memories credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

hits online
Online Casinos

disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

I'm Jade. I blog because I'm bored. Here's a place for me to express myself =P
recent entries
happy 17th Birthday ~
Hello Peeps
Farewell
It was my last day of school. The school decided t...
Fuhhhhhhhhh.....to all my loyal readers ~ Hello !!...
It's a public holiday today. Happy Wesak Day every...


wishlist
Lose weight
improves my english
Travel around the world
Billionaire
Get good results
being successful in life
Sleep like sleeping beauty
horse riding =D


plugboard



rewind


Thursday, September 18, 2008
Fat rice~ Nasi Lemak @ 6:23 PM

It's thursday today. It's also semester break !!!!!~ Basically, everyone is not having class but only assignments !!! And my essay is due tomorrow but I am going to submit it tonight through online !!! These days, everything can be done through online. However, craving for a plate of "Fat Rice" is impossible through online. Therefore, Me and a group of friends (Me, Bev, Randy, Nick, Ben, Ah Boy and Wilson are having a "Fat Rice DATE" today at Uni Plaza which is just opposite Student Village (place where I currently stay)

About 12.30 pm ~ Bev, Randy, Nick and Ben came over to my place to pick me up due to because I am the V.I.P ( very important princess) ahaha =P or perhaps because they worried I am sesat again goes to the wrong shop to get a plate of "FAT RICE" !!! =D or maybe they have the intention for wanting me to grow fat !!! Anyway, whatever reason...they are just being nice to date me for eating "FAT RICE" !!! Thanks you so much but why didn't you all pay for me???? =P

Well, enough of the fat rice date introduction now let me just show u what is "fat rice"~ Fat rice translated in malay is called "NASI LEMAK" ahhaha yeah !!! The purpose of this post is ~I want to show you my 7 dollar "nasi lemak photo" ahaha =D

Ta da !!!!! So called "nasi lemak" in Toowoomba =D
Seeeeeeee got fried fish fillet !!!

Oh ya, back to assignment now !!! Tata


Reflection of the day: I wonder why my friends so like to eat "FAT RICE" ??? Because they like to be fat????????? Paying for a plate of fats !! Sounds ridiculous don't u think so??? ahahhahaa =P

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com