|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Friday, September 19, 2008
 Wanton mee @ 6:19 PM
Sometimes in life, I don't trust myself much. I just don't trust myself that I can cook WANTON MEE !!! hahaha =D It has been 2 months I sleep, think, and dream of "wanton mee" so badly !!!! Wanton mee just freakingly appeared in my sweet dreams. Once, I even think of married to a man who sell wanton mee back home !!! (what a lame joke luckily is not in Toowoomba )!!!! Therefore, I am coming back soon, and I know the wanton mee is sitting kwai kwai at home waiting for me !!!!!!!!!!!! =D Today, this post is basically about wanton mee. So let me tell you how I cooked it k? So last Sunday me and a bunch of friends (Me, Chrystal, Bev, Yvonne, Min, and boy) went to asian stall(Cocos) to get some groceries for celebrating a lantern festival !!!Me, Chrystal (our so called, driver who always make us sesat in Toowoomba =P) , and Yvonne is cooking for the celebration. (first time in my life cooked for Peoples !! haahha they are so lucky =D better cherish me and call me princess or precious =P ) Therefore, I cooked tandoori chicken !!! All I need is chicken so went to get chicken lor !!! For your information, I bought chicken wings cause chicken wings are the cheapest chicken in the grocery stall =D (something better than nothing ma =P) Opps.... running out of topic d !!!I supposed to blog about wanton mee right??? Why became tandoori chicken???? =P Anyway, I am just trying to crap more and makes you all wait and peep my typing instead of fast showing you my home cooked recipe wanton mee =D. wanna see is it??? Beg and please me lar !!!!!!!!!!!!! =P akakakaka See this empty plate is more than enough =P Ok, so we went to Asian stall and get groceries, then I walked walked and searched searched then suddenly Yvonne and Boy came and told me to get this and that and introduced me a precious food called "wan ton" which is a ready made 1?! =D When i first see wanton in Toowoomba it is like so precious to me !!! I even forget what's my name and my age !!!! However, Yvonne and I noticed something which was the price tag !!! LOL It was superb expensive to have 12 ready made wanton which cost around 9.90 dollar !!!! (I think the wanton inside is not meat but "Kim" hokkien called GOLD !!! =D ) Conclusion is we didn't get the ready made wanton instead of getting the wanton pastry to make it ourselves. Of course, I just simply grabbed the wanton pastry, even though I not really know how to cook it !!! LOL I was thinking wanton is the love of my life so why not when I have the opportunity to meet wanton pastry, I shouldn't let it go !!! hahaa =P must grab it tight then go home only cracked my head and learn how to cook !!! =D *Slurp slurp* yummy wanton soup =PSo, basically it is very easy to cook wanton !!! First, u need to have wanton pastry, then minced meat (chicken or pork or beef or even prawn as you like), but I used pork minced meat =D , then you also need to have pepper and soy sauce to marinate the minced meat before putting inside the wanton pastry. After about 1 hour of marinating the minced meat. Scoop a little amount of minced meat to put in each wanton pastry. Fold it neatly (I also not really know how to fold, I just agak agak =D), But it was still edible and yummy !!!! After finish folding wanton, then may fry it or boil it with soup. Fry it just fry with oil la and boil just boil it with water or any flavour soup u like !!! ok???? That's about how to make a bowl of yummy wanton lor !! ahhahaa =P Yummy home cooked wanton =D After the wanton, then you need to cook the mee. So then only can be called "WANTON MEE" LOL understand?? okok the mee is very easy. Just need to have thick black sauce, soy sauce, pepper, sugar, water, vegetable stock and the most important is Onion !!!! First, u need to boil the mee until cooked !!! Then, fry the onion until brownish. Then, mix the black sauce, soy sauce, put a little of water, a little of vegetable stock, a bit sugar and then a little of pepper. After mixing it and stirring it and cooked it until you think is ready to mix it in the cooked mee!!! Ta da !! Now you have wanton and mee and they just simply called it "WANTON MEE" !!!  ~ Precious Jade home cooked yummy wanton mee ~ Reflection of the day: Why got no char siew?? -____- Labels: food attacked
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Friday, September 19, 2008
 Wanton mee @ 6:19 PM
Sometimes in life, I don't trust myself much. I just don't trust myself that I can cook WANTON MEE !!! hahaha =D It has been 2 months I sleep, think, and dream of "wanton mee" so badly !!!! Wanton mee just freakingly appeared in my sweet dreams. Once, I even think of married to a man who sell wanton mee back home !!! (what a lame joke luckily is not in Toowoomba )!!!! Therefore, I am coming back soon, and I know the wanton mee is sitting kwai kwai at home waiting for me !!!!!!!!!!!! =D Today, this post is basically about wanton mee. So let me tell you how I cooked it k? So last Sunday me and a bunch of friends (Me, Chrystal, Bev, Yvonne, Min, and boy) went to asian stall(Cocos) to get some groceries for celebrating a lantern festival !!!Me, Chrystal (our so called, driver who always make us sesat in Toowoomba =P) , and Yvonne is cooking for the celebration. (first time in my life cooked for Peoples !! haahha they are so lucky =D better cherish me and call me princess or precious =P ) Therefore, I cooked tandoori chicken !!! All I need is chicken so went to get chicken lor !!! For your information, I bought chicken wings cause chicken wings are the cheapest chicken in the grocery stall =D (something better than nothing ma =P) Opps.... running out of topic d !!!I supposed to blog about wanton mee right??? Why became tandoori chicken???? =P Anyway, I am just trying to crap more and makes you all wait and peep my typing instead of fast showing you my home cooked recipe wanton mee =D. wanna see is it??? Beg and please me lar !!!!!!!!!!!!! =P akakakaka See this empty plate is more than enough =P Ok, so we went to Asian stall and get groceries, then I walked walked and searched searched then suddenly Yvonne and Boy came and told me to get this and that and introduced me a precious food called "wan ton" which is a ready made 1?! =D When i first see wanton in Toowoomba it is like so precious to me !!! I even forget what's my name and my age !!!! However, Yvonne and I noticed something which was the price tag !!! LOL It was superb expensive to have 12 ready made wanton which cost around 9.90 dollar !!!! (I think the wanton inside is not meat but "Kim" hokkien called GOLD !!! =D ) Conclusion is we didn't get the ready made wanton instead of getting the wanton pastry to make it ourselves. Of course, I just simply grabbed the wanton pastry, even though I not really know how to cook it !!! LOL I was thinking wanton is the love of my life so why not when I have the opportunity to meet wanton pastry, I shouldn't let it go !!! hahaa =P must grab it tight then go home only cracked my head and learn how to cook !!! =D *Slurp slurp* yummy wanton soup =PSo, basically it is very easy to cook wanton !!! First, u need to have wanton pastry, then minced meat (chicken or pork or beef or even prawn as you like), but I used pork minced meat =D , then you also need to have pepper and soy sauce to marinate the minced meat before putting inside the wanton pastry. After about 1 hour of marinating the minced meat. Scoop a little amount of minced meat to put in each wanton pastry. Fold it neatly (I also not really know how to fold, I just agak agak =D), But it was still edible and yummy !!!! After finish folding wanton, then may fry it or boil it with soup. Fry it just fry with oil la and boil just boil it with water or any flavour soup u like !!! ok???? That's about how to make a bowl of yummy wanton lor !! ahhahaa =P Yummy home cooked wanton =D After the wanton, then you need to cook the mee. So then only can be called "WANTON MEE" LOL understand?? okok the mee is very easy. Just need to have thick black sauce, soy sauce, pepper, sugar, water, vegetable stock and the most important is Onion !!!! First, u need to boil the mee until cooked !!! Then, fry the onion until brownish. Then, mix the black sauce, soy sauce, put a little of water, a little of vegetable stock, a bit sugar and then a little of pepper. After mixing it and stirring it and cooked it until you think is ready to mix it in the cooked mee!!! Ta da !! Now you have wanton and mee and they just simply called it "WANTON MEE" !!!  ~ Precious Jade home cooked yummy wanton mee ~ Reflection of the day: Why got no char siew?? -____- Labels: food attacked
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|