|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Tuesday, September 30, 2008
 When I cooked bah kut teh @ 1:20 AM
Out of a sudden I feel like crapping !!! =D I am currently busy with summaries from morning until now .. =( I hate it !!! I have 12 chapters to summaries and I haven't even finish a single chapter after finished summaries then need to reflect sob sob sob !!!! Now i can't even type nicely -___- So today I cooked something similar which looks like bah kut teh !!! Well, I think this blog is going to be all about foods =D Lately, I enjoyed cooking, experimenting foods as well as doing groceries in a market !!! Last sunday, Me and friends went to Sunday market !!! I am so happy because I only spent 1.95 dollar for the groceries ahahaaa 1st time i spent so cheap and I am so excited with what I bought (1 avocado, 1 bag of french beans, bananas, 1 sweet corn and 1 red pepper) haih cooking for myself seems pathetic cause sometimes I really don't know what I want to eat. -_____- Woke up around 7.00 am something. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, changed my clothes, boiled the water, cleaned up my room, did some reading for the summaries, After that, went to downstairs looking for foods. I found out that I still left a piece of chicken breast fillet =D !!! Then, somemore got organic mushrooms , then somemore got 1 red pepper, then somemore got onions, then somemore got a piece of ginger which is going to fart mou soon =D, then somemore got tau fu !!! Then, I think, think, think and i think of bah kut teh !!!! Therefore, ended up I cooked something which similar like bah kut teh !!! Which actually can last me for 2 meals today. But ended up, I belanja someone eat. When I asked her to eat , I thought she will eat a little bit however, she ate all the rice and my organic mushrooms =( and only left the soup and taufu for me !!! wth -____- I think i am so stupid !!! Well, is ok I am on diet now =D below this photo here is my so called bah kut teh ~ Is 99% healthy and fat free ...only 1% not healthy which is due to the cooking pot got rusty already !!! ahahahaaaaaa =P Yummy eh???In conclusion, I finished my crapping and need to go back to my summaries =D bye bye and thanks for peeping my blog !!! Labels: food attacked
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Tuesday, September 30, 2008
 When I cooked bah kut teh @ 1:20 AM
Out of a sudden I feel like crapping !!! =D I am currently busy with summaries from morning until now .. =( I hate it !!! I have 12 chapters to summaries and I haven't even finish a single chapter after finished summaries then need to reflect sob sob sob !!!! Now i can't even type nicely -___- So today I cooked something similar which looks like bah kut teh !!! Well, I think this blog is going to be all about foods =D Lately, I enjoyed cooking, experimenting foods as well as doing groceries in a market !!! Last sunday, Me and friends went to Sunday market !!! I am so happy because I only spent 1.95 dollar for the groceries ahahaaa 1st time i spent so cheap and I am so excited with what I bought (1 avocado, 1 bag of french beans, bananas, 1 sweet corn and 1 red pepper) haih cooking for myself seems pathetic cause sometimes I really don't know what I want to eat. -_____- Woke up around 7.00 am something. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, changed my clothes, boiled the water, cleaned up my room, did some reading for the summaries, After that, went to downstairs looking for foods. I found out that I still left a piece of chicken breast fillet =D !!! Then, somemore got organic mushrooms , then somemore got 1 red pepper, then somemore got onions, then somemore got a piece of ginger which is going to fart mou soon =D, then somemore got tau fu !!! Then, I think, think, think and i think of bah kut teh !!!! Therefore, ended up I cooked something which similar like bah kut teh !!! Which actually can last me for 2 meals today. But ended up, I belanja someone eat. When I asked her to eat , I thought she will eat a little bit however, she ate all the rice and my organic mushrooms =( and only left the soup and taufu for me !!! wth -____- I think i am so stupid !!! Well, is ok I am on diet now =D below this photo here is my so called bah kut teh ~ Is 99% healthy and fat free ...only 1% not healthy which is due to the cooking pot got rusty already !!! ahahahaaaaaa =P Yummy eh???In conclusion, I finished my crapping and need to go back to my summaries =D bye bye and thanks for peeping my blog !!! Labels: food attacked
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|