|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Tuesday, December 23, 2008
 My blog is updated =P @ 6:02 PM
I m home ~ Home sweet Home? Bored like hell !!! And Yeah..with my beloved wonderful brain =D I finally knew how to take flight home by myself =P !!! sounds lame I know !!! Hahaaa =P pls give applause ..my first time take flight by myself weiii !!!! It's been so long i stop updating my blog !! Sorry my dearest fans wahahaha =P..I was really busy with my assignments and also final practicum =D Yeah, I've completed all my prac in Aus !! ahahaha what a relief !!! Gonna missed all the ang mor kias in Mirambeena !!! I am thankful and blessed that my dad and mum send me over to Aus. I seriously have learnt alot from all my mentors and liason. The staffs were really helpful and friendly towards me. Working in such environment seems stressed free. Everyone seems professional here. No politics, no gossiping, no shouting or biting the children !!! What I enjoy the most in the kindy was entering the staff room during lunch time. =D Cause I am allowed to have 1 hour break there. Most of the time I will sit down quietly and enjoyed my coffee alone or sometime together with few teachers. Anyway, I gonna work as a relieve teacher next year there. Hopefully, the supervisor still remember me !! Heheehe I gotta send her my resume =) Well, although I have passed my final prac but still I was abit sad with the feedback from mentor. Sob sob sob sob !!! Makes me don't feel like completing the folder =( and hate her !!! I bought her a gift too when I left the school. Supposingly, the present is huge and expensive end up i changed it to become cheaper and smaller !!! hahahaa I am so mean yeah !!! ahhaaa the present is now in Malaysia !!! I gave it to my mum instead =D ...conclusion, I still wanna say I missed the children in Mirambeena so much !!!!! That's all about practicum life in Aust... What i gonna show now is my new pink lappy =D *show off* Anyway, I'm typing this blog with my new pink lappy VGN-CS16G in my beloved chamber ahaha loves it much...finally back to my own room !!! BTW, I loves the person who fetched me to PC fair and paid this for me !!! Thanks you so much xoxo !! Love you much =) I loves my pink princessy laptop gonna treassure it much !! =D ahaha loves you   Labels: Jade's Life
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Tuesday, December 23, 2008
 My blog is updated =P @ 6:02 PM
I m home ~ Home sweet Home? Bored like hell !!! And Yeah..with my beloved wonderful brain =D I finally knew how to take flight home by myself =P !!! sounds lame I know !!! Hahaaa =P pls give applause ..my first time take flight by myself weiii !!!! It's been so long i stop updating my blog !! Sorry my dearest fans wahahaha =P..I was really busy with my assignments and also final practicum =D Yeah, I've completed all my prac in Aus !! ahahaha what a relief !!! Gonna missed all the ang mor kias in Mirambeena !!! I am thankful and blessed that my dad and mum send me over to Aus. I seriously have learnt alot from all my mentors and liason. The staffs were really helpful and friendly towards me. Working in such environment seems stressed free. Everyone seems professional here. No politics, no gossiping, no shouting or biting the children !!! What I enjoy the most in the kindy was entering the staff room during lunch time. =D Cause I am allowed to have 1 hour break there. Most of the time I will sit down quietly and enjoyed my coffee alone or sometime together with few teachers. Anyway, I gonna work as a relieve teacher next year there. Hopefully, the supervisor still remember me !! Heheehe I gotta send her my resume =) Well, although I have passed my final prac but still I was abit sad with the feedback from mentor. Sob sob sob sob !!! Makes me don't feel like completing the folder =( and hate her !!! I bought her a gift too when I left the school. Supposingly, the present is huge and expensive end up i changed it to become cheaper and smaller !!! hahahaa I am so mean yeah !!! ahhaaa the present is now in Malaysia !!! I gave it to my mum instead =D ...conclusion, I still wanna say I missed the children in Mirambeena so much !!!!! That's all about practicum life in Aust... What i gonna show now is my new pink lappy =D *show off* Anyway, I'm typing this blog with my new pink lappy VGN-CS16G in my beloved chamber ahaha loves it much...finally back to my own room !!! BTW, I loves the person who fetched me to PC fair and paid this for me !!! Thanks you so much xoxo !! Love you much =) I loves my pink princessy laptop gonna treassure it much !! =D ahaha loves you   Labels: Jade's Life
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|