|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Monday, October 6, 2008
 Busiest month ~ @ 2:03 AM
I am busy, busy and busy ......I really busy meh??? sighhh... need to rest la !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up around 6am today. Feeling drowsy then I told myself I cannot be so restless anymore !! I must try finished my assignments before practicum starts!!! Then I go online. Checking my mail ...Found out that ECE 2112 essay result is released !!!! I'm panic and pray hard that I can score a HD again... However, it disapoints me =( After that, I planned my literacy tasks. Found out that it was not as easy as I used to think. I looked carefully at the 11 heavy questions. LOL I feel like crying *sniffs* Because I don't know what to do for the resources =(!!! Again, quickly think think think think and I think =D realized that I actually borrowed a book from library weeks ago !!! Got some ideas there !!! So, I think again !!! Should i go get all the materials by today???? Cause next week I am having prac -___- and I don't think I got time to cook, to eat, to rest, to nap, to go out !!! sighhhh...Therefore, around 9.20 am I went to clifford garden to find some materials !! When I reached there, I ate Mcdonald =D then I snapped some photos *ahem* this time definitely not taking my face but all the different environmental logos !!! hahahaa =D Yeah, everyone was looking at me when I snapped photos infront of mcdonald, red rooster, subway, and etc. =D !!! I am now done with this resource. Now, the important task is I need to write and print out the photos and makes it into a literacy game for 3 to 4 years old. Finished eating~ I go shopping !!! Not sure, where to go cause this is only my second time to shop in Clifford Garden. I was abit sesat. Very blur =D Can u imagine, I am having a hard time looking for an ATM machine??? I actually walked around the whole Clifford Garden only I get to find the machine =D When I found the atm machine, then only I realized that I did passed by when I came down from the bus!!! =D wth !!! sob sob Conclusion, Today I try to spend on cheap cheap materials (glue, tape, marker pen, water colours) sighh but I still need to pay alot -__- !!!! Stupid literacy resources !!! If I don't score I will go and knock the wall !!! Reached home 12.30 pm and this is what I did today !!! Materials I bought for literacy resources. Try to guess what are these?? *hint* is made of recycle papers and toilet tissues =D ~ Yeah is paper mache, but try to take a wild guess of what's my idea?? P/s>>> actually not very sure if this is going to work out or not !!! Tired now !!! I want to sleep but I can't !!! -___- Labels: Jade's Life
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Monday, October 6, 2008
 Busiest month ~ @ 2:03 AM
I am busy, busy and busy ......I really busy meh??? sighhh... need to rest la !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up around 6am today. Feeling drowsy then I told myself I cannot be so restless anymore !! I must try finished my assignments before practicum starts!!! Then I go online. Checking my mail ...Found out that ECE 2112 essay result is released !!!! I'm panic and pray hard that I can score a HD again... However, it disapoints me =( After that, I planned my literacy tasks. Found out that it was not as easy as I used to think. I looked carefully at the 11 heavy questions. LOL I feel like crying *sniffs* Because I don't know what to do for the resources =(!!! Again, quickly think think think think and I think =D realized that I actually borrowed a book from library weeks ago !!! Got some ideas there !!! So, I think again !!! Should i go get all the materials by today???? Cause next week I am having prac -___- and I don't think I got time to cook, to eat, to rest, to nap, to go out !!! sighhhh...Therefore, around 9.20 am I went to clifford garden to find some materials !! When I reached there, I ate Mcdonald =D then I snapped some photos *ahem* this time definitely not taking my face but all the different environmental logos !!! hahahaa =D Yeah, everyone was looking at me when I snapped photos infront of mcdonald, red rooster, subway, and etc. =D !!! I am now done with this resource. Now, the important task is I need to write and print out the photos and makes it into a literacy game for 3 to 4 years old. Finished eating~ I go shopping !!! Not sure, where to go cause this is only my second time to shop in Clifford Garden. I was abit sesat. Very blur =D Can u imagine, I am having a hard time looking for an ATM machine??? I actually walked around the whole Clifford Garden only I get to find the machine =D When I found the atm machine, then only I realized that I did passed by when I came down from the bus!!! =D wth !!! sob sob Conclusion, Today I try to spend on cheap cheap materials (glue, tape, marker pen, water colours) sighh but I still need to pay alot -__- !!!! Stupid literacy resources !!! If I don't score I will go and knock the wall !!! Reached home 12.30 pm and this is what I did today !!! Materials I bought for literacy resources. Try to guess what are these?? *hint* is made of recycle papers and toilet tissues =D ~ Yeah is paper mache, but try to take a wild guess of what's my idea?? P/s>>> actually not very sure if this is going to work out or not !!! Tired now !!! I want to sleep but I can't !!! -___- Labels: Jade's Life
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|