|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Friday, October 3, 2008
 Crystal farewell? @ 5:15 PM
I am currently suffering with a back ached probably is due to I carried my printer to repair by bus on Tuesday LOL ~ Dear Daddy, without u here with me, I am still alive and strong !!! =D no worries Crystal help me to buy a printer and sent it to my house last night !! I am touched therefore tomorrow I am going to Australia Zoo with her !!! Sob Sob....Crystal is leaving us soon =( 20 more days to go!! Which is exactly 2 of my heavy assignments will be due when she leaves =(!!!! Without Crystal, we can't go out every sunday !!! Without Crystal, there is no longer Crystal Jade restaurant in Toowoomba =((( LOL !!! Pls don't leave me alone =( Anyway, Me,Bev,Yvonne, Min, and Boy will definitely miss u !!! We will be missed shopping with you in GC, climbing the table top mountain and also aiya....alot la !!! So don't go home la !!! In conclusion, I mean we will missed your car miserably =P ahahaa Labels: friends
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Friday, October 3, 2008
 Crystal farewell? @ 5:15 PM
I am currently suffering with a back ached probably is due to I carried my printer to repair by bus on Tuesday LOL ~ Dear Daddy, without u here with me, I am still alive and strong !!! =D no worries Crystal help me to buy a printer and sent it to my house last night !! I am touched therefore tomorrow I am going to Australia Zoo with her !!! Sob Sob....Crystal is leaving us soon =( 20 more days to go!! Which is exactly 2 of my heavy assignments will be due when she leaves =(!!!! Without Crystal, we can't go out every sunday !!! Without Crystal, there is no longer Crystal Jade restaurant in Toowoomba =((( LOL !!! Pls don't leave me alone =( Anyway, Me,Bev,Yvonne, Min, and Boy will definitely miss u !!! We will be missed shopping with you in GC, climbing the table top mountain and also aiya....alot la !!! So don't go home la !!! In conclusion, I mean we will missed your car miserably =P ahahaa Labels: friends
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|