|
|
|
webmistress
journal
affiliates
memories
credits
|
|
web information
BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08 BLOG DIED: ??/??/?? current layout: science box last updated: april/28/08 hits online Online Casinos disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!strictly NO RIPPING best viewed using TESTED: compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer webmistress
I'm Jade. I blog because I'm bored. Here's a place for me to express myself =P recent entries
Busiest month ~ Crystal farewell? Welcome to my new blog When I cooked bah kut teh Wanton mee Fat rice~ Nasi Lemak happy 17th Birthday ~ Hello Peeps Farewell It was my last day of school. The school decided t...wishlist
Lose weight improves my english Travel around the world Billionaire Get good results being successful in life Sleep like sleeping beauty horse riding =D plugboard
rewind
|
|