|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Sunday, October 19, 2008
 sick @ 9:20 PM
Omg....I've been spending so much money for my practicum =( sob sob sob Everything convert d is like so expensive construction papers convert d is about RM 15.00 ++ per pack for 100 sheets I actually went to 3 shops to compare price LOL end up I buy nothing home. At last, Crystal helped to get it for me but still so expensive and I haven't pay Crystal money sob sob sob !!! A4 size felt 1 piece is 1 dollar ~ 10 pieces = 10 dollar !!!sob sob I haven't use it and I dunno why i bought them !!!! sob sob sob Going home on dec....I am going to bring as many things as possible!!! sob sob I am having tough time to think of a lesson to teach. Without materials really hard for me to plan =((( somemore must follow children interest !!! Arghhhhh I am down with sore throat now ! I need deflame but I already gave it to Bev and Bev gave it to Yvonne =( so tomorrow I must go pharmacy to buy lor...dear kor, why u gave me only 1 box la ???? !!! sighhhh.....all my sisters here are having sore throat and now is my turn =(((( maybe is because I drank too much of coffee !!! Lately, I am addicted to coffee !!!! 1 day 3 cups just to make myself awake but end up I still sleep like a pig !!!! Maybe i really need caffein pills???? Was asking bro to give me that day through msn if I go home and he said ok !!! Is he trying to kill me??? sob sob sob evil bro =P Hopefully, tomorrow I got voice to sing with the children. Sigh actually i got no idea what to teach tomorrow. die die die I can only think of ducks !! Hahaaaaaaa cause that's the only resource I have !! =( Labels: Jade's Life
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Sunday, October 19, 2008
 sick @ 9:20 PM
Omg....I've been spending so much money for my practicum =( sob sob sob Everything convert d is like so expensive construction papers convert d is about RM 15.00 ++ per pack for 100 sheets I actually went to 3 shops to compare price LOL end up I buy nothing home. At last, Crystal helped to get it for me but still so expensive and I haven't pay Crystal money sob sob sob !!! A4 size felt 1 piece is 1 dollar ~ 10 pieces = 10 dollar !!!sob sob I haven't use it and I dunno why i bought them !!!! sob sob sob Going home on dec....I am going to bring as many things as possible!!! sob sob I am having tough time to think of a lesson to teach. Without materials really hard for me to plan =((( somemore must follow children interest !!! Arghhhhh I am down with sore throat now ! I need deflame but I already gave it to Bev and Bev gave it to Yvonne =( so tomorrow I must go pharmacy to buy lor...dear kor, why u gave me only 1 box la ???? !!! sighhhh.....all my sisters here are having sore throat and now is my turn =(((( maybe is because I drank too much of coffee !!! Lately, I am addicted to coffee !!!! 1 day 3 cups just to make myself awake but end up I still sleep like a pig !!!! Maybe i really need caffein pills???? Was asking bro to give me that day through msn if I go home and he said ok !!! Is he trying to kill me??? sob sob sob evil bro =P Hopefully, tomorrow I got voice to sing with the children. Sigh actually i got no idea what to teach tomorrow. die die die I can only think of ducks !! Hahaaaaaaa cause that's the only resource I have !! =( Labels: Jade's Life
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|