|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
hits
online Online Casinos
disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Friday, February 20, 2009
 Cheesy Potatoes @ 10:57 AM
It's been so long I stop updating my blog. =D Because don't know what to blog =P Anyway, this post is about how to make cheesy potatoes. Well, nowadays shopping for groceries are not cheap anymore !!! sighh why huh?? Potatoes also cost me more than RM 20 ? haihhh well..imported potatoes frm Aus of course =D!!! hahahaa so last friday, I decided to make cheesy potatoes for a bunch of friends in ballet class...The reason why I cooked potatoes is because I want to make them "FAT" !!! ahahaha =P how evil ahahhaa u know like the fairy tale >>> snow white and the 7 drawfs?? and i am the evil witch !! ehehehee =P Here is me smashing the potatoes ...can u see meowbert? He was salivating =P frying cheesy potatoes Yummy?? ahahhaa don't judged a books by it's cover =PLabels: food attacked
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
Welcome to my page. =D Thanks for visiting. My name is chien vee @ Jade. I am ....... years old =D....sorry my age cannot be reveal =P !! Obviously, i am a female. Life is a routine for me. |
 Friday, February 20, 2009
 Cheesy Potatoes @ 10:57 AM
It's been so long I stop updating my blog. =D Because don't know what to blog =P Anyway, this post is about how to make cheesy potatoes. Well, nowadays shopping for groceries are not cheap anymore !!! sighh why huh?? Potatoes also cost me more than RM 20 ? haihhh well..imported potatoes frm Aus of course =D!!! hahahaa so last friday, I decided to make cheesy potatoes for a bunch of friends in ballet class...The reason why I cooked potatoes is because I want to make them "FAT" !!! ahahaha =P how evil ahahhaa u know like the fairy tale >>> snow white and the 7 drawfs?? and i am the evil witch !! ehehehee =P Here is me smashing the potatoes ...can u see meowbert? He was salivating =P frying cheesy potatoes Yummy?? ahahhaa don't judged a books by it's cover =PLabels: food attacked
©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com
|
|
Memories
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
Cousin @ Stitchy Itchy
Buddy @ Yen Ling
Buddy @ AH BOY
Buddy @ MissBev
|