">
webmistress journal affiliates memories credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

hits online
Online Casinos

disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

I'm Jade. I blog because I'm bored. Here's a place for me to express myself =P
recent entries
Cheesy Potatoes
My blog is updated =P
It's my last day today. I finally finished my plac...
A quick note to says I miss you Crystal ~
sick
time is running out
Can I sleep?
Busiest month ~
Crystal farewell?
Welcome to my new blog


wishlist
Lose weight
improves my english
Travel around the world
Billionaire
Get good results
being successful in life
Sleep like sleeping beauty
horse riding =D


plugboard



rewind


Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Home cooked recipe =P @ 11:56 PM

Foods foods foods =D
This post gonna show u what I've cooked so far in this "San Ka La" place called Toowoomba =D

Since the days, when mummy left me in this "San Ka La" place. I've decided to learn up cooking myself with the help of my creative brain =D !! Pls give applause !!! Frankly, I have see alot of improvements and achievement in myself !!! Daddy not only send me to study but also to be a chef =D ahahahaa I guess by the time when I graduated, I will get to receive 2 most expensive certificates in my life. Cooking cert. and ECE cert. =P and I will never let dad and mum dissapointed =)


So here are the photos to show u some of my home cooked recipe =P


This is Precious Jade Ma po beancurd with long beans =D





This is my "Chao Pai" african sausages roll...only available when I'm multi tasking =D


Precious Jade Home cooked
"Duno what sauce" chicken *Yum Yum* sighh forget the sauce name sorry har !!





Precious Jade infamous tandoori chicken for Lantern Festival =D ...Above photos are my customer who enjoy partying in my house =P I missed them so much !!! ahahaaa



This is Precious Jade yummy french beans with Oyster sauce ~ Yum Yum *2 thumbs and 2 toes up* =P


Anyway, lazy to blog d ..I will post up more pic next time !! Stay tuned ..cos I still have pizza to show off =P

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com