">
webmistress journal affiliates memories credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

hits online
Online Casinos

disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

I'm Jade. I blog because I'm bored. Here's a place for me to express myself =P
recent entries
Home cooked recipe =P
Cheesy Potatoes
My blog is updated =P
It's my last day today. I finally finished my plac...
A quick note to says I miss you Crystal ~
sick
time is running out
Can I sleep?
Busiest month ~
Crystal farewell?


wishlist
Lose weight
improves my english
Travel around the world
Billionaire
Get good results
being successful in life
Sleep like sleeping beauty
horse riding =D


plugboard



rewind


Saturday, February 28, 2009
mixed feelings @ 12:53 PM

2 more days I am leaving again !!! I'm sad and happy. I have mixed feelings !! Sad because i have to let go some attachment in Klang. I gonna miss my furry animals, my parents, my relatives, my friends. And the saddest thing is I haven't go back to my previous work place to see the children. It is so hard for me to step in and step out and say bye bye to the children!!!! =( It's just so hard...Therefore,I finally make up my decision and refuse to see them !!!


Happy?? I am happy because i get to be independent again. I've more freedom here. I can go anywhere I want ...enjoy walking life, by bus or by cab !!! Dad no longer be my chauffeur. I feel so bad all the time when dad need to serve me !! I feel guilty all the time whenever I caused a trouble !!! Haihh I'm such a trouble maker !!! But things will be different when I am alone cause I learn to solve my own problem =D
I seriously learn alot here ...one damn thing I have ever learn here in Oz land is
"ASK" = Ask, Sincere, Knowledge =)~ Yeah, if i need anything I will ask around. Settle down myself instead of sitting down and goyang kaki !!!


Well, i always know god will never comes down from the sky. If I don't learn to ASK nobody will know what I want !!! Waiting for an opportunity to come is always impossible......


This is my sad and happy expression~

P/S>>> eating too much ..so fugly fat now !! =( ..already so fat but now more more more FATS !!! NVM is ok...they called this "LUCK as in FUK" ahahaha =P

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com