">
webmistress journal affiliates memories credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 11/05/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

hits online
Online Casinos

disclaimer
welcome to my humble blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

I'm Jade. I blog because I'm bored. Here's a place for me to express myself =P
recent entries
mixed feelings
Home cooked recipe =P
Cheesy Potatoes
My blog is updated =P
It's my last day today. I finally finished my plac...
A quick note to says I miss you Crystal ~
sick
time is running out
Can I sleep?
Busiest month ~


wishlist
Lose weight
improves my english
Travel around the world
Billionaire
Get good results
being successful in life
Sleep like sleeping beauty
horse riding =D


plugboard



rewind


Monday, April 25, 2011
life ... @ 4:39 AM

It's been so long I stop blogging....hmmm.......currently, i am down with assignments !!! Like i used to be in Ozland !!! Sob sobb

When there's assignments, there's a place for me to nag in virtual world !!! ((Pathetic))



©copyrighted 2008 www.chienv-jade.blogspot.com